Personal Data Protection Code – Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003
Section 13 – Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June
Hammer inch wish to inform you in compliance with section 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 (Privacy Code) about the processing of your personal data required to sign up for the website and to access the services it offers.
Provided that all data treated by the owner are given exclusively by users, third parties cannot give or transmit any data. For this reason, it is required a declaration of consent for personal data processing expressed through a specific form.
These personal data provided during the registration will be used in full compliance with fairness, lawfulness and transparency principles established by the regulations in force and by the recommendations issued by the Authority for the personal data protection.
Under Section 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, we provide the following information:
Information on the treatment of personal data:
Personal data are treated in relation to the professional activity, its management and promotion according to the following purposes:
1) the purposes and modalities of the processing for which the data are intended as:
- data treatment in relation to promotion, marketing and/or administrative activities in compliance with legal provisions;
- information about initiatives organized by Hammer srl;
- advertising dispatch, direct sale, market research or market communication plus administrative activities before-mentioned;
2) Data strictly related to the activity of the owner will be collected in the following ways:
- data communication to third parties which operate in activities connected and essential for the task’s fulfilment and/or to take out an insurance policy to cover all risks involved in the transaction.
Methods of processing personal data
Personal data can be collected during professional and marketing phase in the following cases:
1) through manual, computerized or telematic collection for the purposes before-mentioned and in order to guarantee safety and protection of personal data:
- the procedure of entering data could be done both through manual and telematic/computerized supports.
Processing of personal data by users shall only be allowed if the data subject gives his/her express consent.
In case of no expression of consent, the owner cannot communicate or transmit these data to third parties.
Under Section 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, 196/2003
This section defines the Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
In particular, a data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. A data subject shall have the right to be informed of the source of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of the processing; erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully; updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data.
Moreover, he/she shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her.
We wish to inform you that:
The Owner is Hammer inch (Limited Company)
The Manager for Personnel Data Processing is Modugno Valerio